Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc – We are a leader in the beverage industry in Nigeria, acknowledge for providing challenging opportunities for hardworking and experienced individuals who have passion for result. Opportunities now exist for such individuals to join our organisation as:
- The job holder has the responsibility to manage the distribution of finished products between the plant and the depots in the region and ensure adequate and timely return of empties from the depots to the plant in such a way that enables the region maximize the opportunities in its market & enhance productivity efficiency.
- Provide an efficient fuel utilization system on trailers.
- Develop a resourceful stock management policy to reduce levels of over/under stocking at any point in time.
- Monitor and motivate turnaround time within the standards
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop effective and efficient regional distribution plan between the plant and depots
- Obtain daily deposit stock level
- Obtain depots previous day sales
- Determine distribution pattern
- Develop distribution planning sheet
- Schedule trailer movement for shipment of finished goods and empties
- Plan trailer movement efficiency (Turn-around time)
- Plan trailer usage efficiency.
- Ensure adequate supply of diesel and oil at all depots
- Develop incentives scheme for trailer drivers to drive efficiently
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure proper and timely loading of trailers
- Follow up the trailers position with the workshop to ensure that all trailers are on the road at all times
- Ensure that all items requested by depots (stationeries, spares, etc), are delivered at the appropriate time
- Develop plans to ensure optimum usage of available trailers
- Develop regular programs for trailers so as to ensure an accident free operation
- To drive preventive maintenance and timely service of trailers through TE
- Use Fleet tracking reports to drive efficiencies
Key Performance, Objectives & Indicators
To coordinate and manage regional distribution network that delivers products to the depots in the right mix, volume and time cost effective manner.
- Product availability in the depots
- Trailer turn-around time
- Evacuation of empties from the depots to the plant
- Stock Mix
- Trailer diesel usage
This is a management position and the successful applicant will be expected to have the following minimum qualifications:
- A university degree or higher national diploma in any discipline
- 8 years experience in a large organization or conglomerate
- Knowledge of logistics and distribution
- Result driven.
- Between 35 and 40 years age bracket
- Must be computer literate
The compensation attached to this position is very attractive and competitive
28th December 2011
Interested candidates to apply in their own handwriting, not later than 28th December 2011 with relevant CV/Credentials to:
The Executive Director
Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc
247 Moshood Abiola Way, Ijora
P. O. Box 134, Apapa