Shalom Helps the Poor Foundation – An exciting opportunity in this new role giving you the opportunity to help shape the direction of the charity’s fundraising activity, working for a well-established and growing social charity. Shalom helps the poor foundation was formed by princess obinna in 2012 in Nigeria and UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FUND & Grant Fundraiser
Contract type: part time
Hours: 15 hours per week
Job type: Contract
- Identify and research new trusts, foundations and corporate funding opportunities.
- Develop, write and present persuasive and innovative proposals for submission to trusts and other funding bodies
- Submit timely reports to trusts and other donors to meet their monitoring and evaluation requirements.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing funding/grant making organisations.
- Work closely with all departments to help develop and implement the fundraising strategy.
- Open fund raising with volunteers
- The successful candidate must be an experienced grant and trusts fundraiser with proven experience and a track record for at least two years.
- Successfully securing funding to a range of organisations including large institutional funders.
- Strong monitoring and evaluation skills
- A thorough knowledge of grant making trusts and of different methods to research them
- Demonstrable experience of personally securing significant gifts (millions and pounds) from trusts and private sectors developing and delivering against income and expenditure budgets
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]