Sheffield International is a professional recruitment organization providing staffing and executive placement solutions to our clients across the globe. We are specialized in the recruitment of Oil and Gas Industry professionals and place staff on behalf of International E&P Operating Companies Service Companies Refineries MNC and Consultancy Groups.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Survey Engineer
- Qualification in Topography/Positioning and/or Hydrographic/Geophysical Surveying.
- Minimum of 10 years’ technical experience in the offshore oil industry, including working in a project environment.
Survey and Positioning Services:
- Knowledge and experience of marine & onshore survey activities including positioning activities, construction survey activities, rig site surveys, pipeline route surveys, debris surveys, acoustic inspection surveys and any and all other geophysical techniques and survey types;
- Knowledge and experience in the data management of survey data; including quality control; storage, retrieval and presentation systems;
- Knowledge and experience in the interpretation and reporting of survey data.
Survey and Positioning Contract Management:
- Responsible for budgeting and administrating multiple survey and positioning contracts.
- Familiar with the management and control of Site Investigation related contracts;
- Qualification in Project management