Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Researcher
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate’s potential through clever questions.
- They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Bachelor’s degree
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply