Shemada Health Solutions Limited (SHEMADA) was formed by a team of doctors and ICT professionals with combined international and local practice experience of over 80 years. SHEMADA is a world class hospital management system designed to meet the electronic health record (EHR) and operations needs of modern healthcare providers while enforcing the data privacy and access requirement of their patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LAMP Developer
- Shemada Health Solution Limited is currently seeking a LAMP Developer for high-profile critical application development and maintenance.
- The developer will work on a variety of application development projects both new and customized, QA testing, and basic debugging / break fix of issues with currently maintained applications. The developer will be working as a part of a broader team of developers.
- The priorities of this Web and Mobile Application Developer will be: software design, implementation and maintenance, as well working with other developers on big initiatives in a collaborative team environment.
- Build, modify, and/or refactor functional components of code within major applications
- Organize, translate, and merge code from different scripting and programming sources
- Perform unit and regression testing of code for major development releases
- Debug and trace down defects within existing application environment
- Perform production code deployments on a regularly scheduled basis
Mandatory Skill Set
- Experience with MySQL databases
- Experience designing UI/UX
- Ability to quickly translate and navigate through new code from different development styles
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in an Agile-like development environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to summarize progress and articulate issues to the team lead
- Ability to take ownership of specific tasks and follow the project team direction through to completion
- Fluency in conversational English when interacting
- Excellent English grammar and writing proficiency
- A minimum 2 years of hands-on experience is required.
- BSc in Computer Science or related discipline
- Industry certification is a big plus
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Note: Shemada Health Solution Limited is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, state of origin, ethnicity, age, disability.