Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc (a Coca-Cola Hellenic Company) is the authorized bottler of Coca- Cola products and the leading producer of Alcohol-Free beverages in Nigeria with a workforce of over 5,000 people.
Job Title: Shift Quality Assurance Manager
Function Name: Quality & Sustainability
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
Ensure that beverage Product and Package Quality during shift meets set quality standards.
Ensure all Raw Materials used during the shift meet Coca-cola specification for good quality Products.
Identification of HACCPs in the plant to reduce food safety risks.
Ensure the GMP of the plant during shift operations in order to achieve good quality products and good company image.
- B.Sc or HND in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, Food Science /Technology or other related field.
- Minimum of 3years experience, 1 of which must be at managerial level in an FMCG environment. A strong knowledge of food process operations
Desired Candidate Profile
- FMCG dynamics
- Leadership/supervisory skills
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Integrity/Accountability Creativity and Innovation Team player Influencing and persuasion
- Good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential.
- Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment.
Application Closing Date is 29th December, 2011