Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Job & Material Planner
Ref Id: 293296
- The Job & Material Planner is required for a Long Term Maintenance Service Contract at designated customer facility.
- The Planner will be responsible for material, job & outage planning activities related to the scope of the contract.
- He/She will be required to support the Execution Team in management of spares, tools and consumables for routine, planned, corrective work and unplanned outages.
- These services shall include – processing of spares requests and general inventory management referenced and outlined in the contractual scope of work.
- The Maintenance Planner will provide regular support for storage and preservation of capital and critical spares covered in Terms of Client Warehouses.
General inventory management scope for planner may include but not limited to:
- Identification of critical spare parts
- Update on min/max inventory data
- Provide information on spares obsolescence
- Tracking of inventory depletion
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND minimum, preferably in the Engineering discipline
- 6 years experience in job and material planning including inventory management
- Significant experience with supporting RB211, SGT 600 & Compressor packages
- Significant experience planning major outages – PMs, engine & Power turbines
Technical Skill Requirements:
- General knowledge of Rotating Equipment (Turbines, Compressors, etc.) hardware – instrumentation, controls & mechanical
- Proficient use of SAP system
- Specialty in inventory management for controls, electrical, instrumentation & mechanical
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project and Primavera planning tools
- Competence regarding gas turbine compressor package operation and design
- Detailed knowledge of gas compression package auxiliary system components and operation (e.g. lube oil, fuel gas, seal gas)
- Demonstrated planning ability
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Business judgment to be capable and willing to escalate issues when required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online: Click Here