Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Account Manager
Job ID 267555
Organisation: Regional Companies
- The incumbent will have to take responsibility for the development, exploitation and maximization of the global penetration and profitable growth of the assigned key customer across Siemens’ organizational units.
- Generate knowledge on the customer’s specific strategy and its political and business environment.
- Analyse customer markets, positions and needs and investigate for specific business opportunities for customer related product and solution portfolio.
- Initiate, facilitate and contribute to contract negotiations for products, projects and service or solution assignments.
- Manage customer complaints as point of escalation, if necessary.
- Manage assigned organizational unit(s), lead and / or coordinate dedicated management and staff.
- The Corporate Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for the achievement of the account business targets, including e.g.: order intake, opportunity pipeline, account penetration and customer relationship management.
- The defined Corporate Account has typically a target new order ≥50 mil € p.a. over a three-year span.
- Define and implement the account business plan (3 to 5 years).
- Prepare customer contacts, build and maintain a sound customer focused network on all strategically relevant hierarchical levels, incl. CEO.
- Build value oriented offers.
- Generate customer specific products and solution portfolio concepts, if suitable across all relevant businesses.
- Key Customer (incl. exec. & senior mgmt.), partners (e.g. OEMs/system integrators, EPCs, resellers, consultants, competitors), industry associations.
- MDB Mgmt/Account Exec. (funct. reporting), AMOs in HQs/Regions, Regional Head of host country (disc. reporting), KAM team incl. resp. GAMs & RAMs, MDR Mgmt., Managing Board/Division/BU Mgmt., Sales, CD SO, other HQ (e.g. CSCM, CT)
- A completed University Degree in Engineering or Business Administration and/or other relevant Disciplines or other Suitable education.
- Is able to apply IT/PC applications and tools as required for his/her work.
- More than 7 years Key Account Management/Senior Sales and related management experience with a track record of successful performance (new orders), preferably in the relevant industry / market.
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing complex projects/customers successfully.
- Preferably, experience as a manager of a team in an international environment.
- Additional experiences to be selected according to customer’s business type.
- Know and understand the processes of the Key Customer and the relevant market, the market drivers and challenges, key competitors and the likely future trends.
- Know the value chain of the Key Customer; understand the business strategy and implications to be able to identify additional business potential for Siemens.
- Knowledge of business management e.g. planning, reporting, forecasting, financing, contracts, operations.
- Expertise in business plans and business development processes (e.g. ADP / ABP).
- Applies value selling techniques.
Analytical Skills and Problem Solving:
- Systematically analyze market and business potential, anticipates evolving customer needs, identifies opportunities and risks, develops and implements practical and timely plans for solutions.
- Show “out of the box”-thinking to generate benefit.
- Has theoretical and practical expertise in interpersonal relations and leadership, incl. motivation techniques (motivate individuals from multiple cultures and backgrounds) and management of conflicts.
- Knowledge of consultative selling techniques as a structured process for selling value at decision making level.
- Understand and apply the core processes of opportunity and offer management as well as professional project management techniques throughout the sales process. Know and apply profound risk management techniques.
Siemens Organization Knowledge:
- Understand the overall Siemens vision, strategy and portfolio. Solid know-how about the strategy and the portfolio of the relevant Divisions.
- Establishing and committing to a long-term business direction based on an analysis of systemic information.
Driving for Results:
- Setting high goals for self and others, consistently trying to meet and exceed them.
- Using own understanding of key market drivers to create and seize business opportunities.
- Using effective involvement and persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas and commitment to actions.
- Solid know-how of commercial methods and tools such as pricing, terms & conditions, controlling.
Communication & Presentation:
- Effective and professional communication and presentation techniques.
- Has spoken and written command of language in the mother tongue of the Key Customer as well as in English.
- Additional language skills desirable for key countries of the Key Customer.
- Integrating the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply