Sigma Consulting Group is a fast growing recruitment agency with over 30 consultants across Nigeria. We provide specialist recruitment services to over 500 clients. Founded in 2013, we’ve become renowned for connecting talented candidates and brilliant organisations within the charity, education, finance, government, housing, professional services, property & construction, social care & health and technology sectors. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Medical Director
- We are seeking a highly capable medical officer to manage our medical team and to supervise the healthcare services that they provide.
- In this role, your duties will include serving as a clinical advisor, overseeing clinical trials, and maintaining high standards of inpatient care.
- To ensure success, medical officers should exhibit extensive clinical knowledge and demonstrable experience in a similar managerial role.
- An accomplished medical officer will be someone who can align their medical expertise with best practices in health administration.
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience.
- A master’s degree in health administration (MHA) or business administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Medical Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 17th December, 2021.