Sigma Consulting Group is a fast growing management consulting firm dedicated to helping organizations develop models and tools that serve to identify their specific requirements and cater to addressing them in the most effective and efficient manner. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Investment Analyst
Location: Marina – Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Finance / Investment
Work Mode: Hybrid
- Portfolio Management and Fund Administration; Economic and Securities Research; Corporate Finance; Financial Advisory and Transactions Services
- Portfolio Management and Fund Administration;
- Provide Financial planning services to varied clientele;
- Conduct economic (macro and micro) and investment research, both locally and internationally across different asset classes;
- Report on the investment performance of all asset classes as well as activities.
- Manage various portfolios with the aim of maximizing investment returns
- Ensure portfolio acceptable levels of risk align with set objectives
- Maintain industry/sector information, analysis and data;
- Manage and review the firm’s trading activities;
- Develop strategic and tactical views on the financial markets;
- Educate team on current and forward-looking financial conditions.
- Develop and manage proprietary accounts; and
- Build and manage relationships with Clients.
- Conduct in-depth research and valuations of companies – listed and unlisted including financial statement analysis;
- Preparing feasibility/investment reports on business opportunities (including highlighting key transaction risks) from both a debt and equity funding perspective to enable Management to make investment decisions;
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any Numeracy related course (e.g., Commercial, Sciences or Engineering) from a reputable university
- MSc or MBA is an added advantage
- A strong and proven interest in Finance, Investments and the business world
- Finance related Professional qualifications are required (ACA, ACCA, CFA)
- Not more than 35 years.
- 4-7 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent Analytical Skills and inquisitive with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Adhere to strict ethical standards in the gathering and dissemination of information including the use of such information in investment decision-making
- Exhibit willingness to study extensively to gather information; desire to constantly and progressively improve the knowledge base and a strong propensity for personal development
- Excellent numeracy and business writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and take responsibility for quality and accuracy of output;
- Ability to develop and work with other members of the team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
N450,000 – N500,000 (Net) Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
12th December, 2022.