Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to cations and deliver the sustainable succes they desire. For more than 5 years, we’vebeen passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and uniquely tailored, pragmatic, hoilstic, sustainable and client oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Nurse Manager
- We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients.
- Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision.
- You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
- Observe and record patient behavior
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Collect patient health history
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Nursing certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience
- Valid Nursing License
- Close proximity is highly recommended
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Registered Nurse” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th December, 2021.