Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary Teacher, Year 4-6 (Preferably Male)
- He/she will be responsible for building and nurturing pupils.
- A leader who must demonstrate class management and class control.
- The preferred candidate must have strong passion for, as well as evident and strong aptitude in Mathematics, Literacy and Diction as well as sound knowledge of English language concepts. Must posses Jolly Phonics knowledge and experience where applicable.
- 2.1 or Upper Credit in HND, B.Ed. or BSc in Education, Science, Mathematics, Physics, Social Science. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage. Must be TRCN registered.
- Minimum of 5 years experience. Passionate about teaching, must have good written and communications skills. Must be articulate and possess a strong character.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 12th April, 2020.