Simplinteriors Company is composed of 3 entities focused on Interior design school; Interior design Consulting & Simplinteriors bespoke Furniture Company. The various companies provide top interior design services in Nigeria; In addition, we own a furniture manufacturing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- To hit sales targets and achieve growth, must continue to develop knowledge of the products and services being offered
- Increase sales/profits
- Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team
- Prepare Sales Reports.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering sales reports to management. Also report on team member performance and mission-related objectives.
- Motivates employees to reach sales goals and needs to be able to effectively train, encourage, inspire and reward team members for their achievements
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Write or see to all quotations
- Follow up on clients enquiries/ request for product or our services
- Develop leads for all arms of Simplinteriors
- Follow up on staffs to help increase productivity/profit
- Give frequent up date to CEO
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create marketing campaign’s and day to day activities Including
- Developing relevant content, topics to reach the company’s target customers/clients
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in social ways while cultivating leads & sales.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, business development team etc.) to manage reputation, develop social media campaign, identify key players and coordinate actions and corporate marketing goals.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Develop weekly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the CEO.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the CEO that outline necessary changes to the digital marketing.
- Give frequent up date to CEO.
Job Title: PA/Admin
- The CEO of Simplinteriors is a highly driven, fast paced, goal oriented, successful individual. You must be an intelligent, quick thinker and a risk taker.
- Be scrupulously organized and love taking care of people
- Work thoroughly and independently, getting things done in a professional manner without burdening the CEO unless events demand it
- Be the positive first impression for the firm’s customers, clients and friends
- Be extremely pro‐active in supporting administration and operations
- Be open and embracing as new ideas and projects come up (at an amazing rate)
- Be a lateral thinker and problem solver
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude, knowing that any issue that arises can be overcome, solved, eradicated, left behind, gotten around, defeated and just plain taken care of!
- There are two aspects to this role; the personal side and the business side.
On the personal side, you must support the CEO with things like:
- Meeting and conference arrangement and confirmation
- Organizing her office
- Anticipating needs and wants in daily operations and preparing accordingly
- Completing family projects such as reminder of family meetings, reunion organizing and photo/video production oversight
- On the business side:
- Handling general correspondence (email, phone calls, Skype) as independently as possible
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and enquiries appropriately
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Manage interior design vendors, suppliers & Artisans
- Keeping us up‐to‐date on all social media platform.
- Handling general administration including financial activities
- Handling operational tasks including mail, office supplies, etc.
- Overseeing all activities of the office, from the mundane to the extraordinary
- You must thrive on growth, change and creativity with each day being a little different from the last.
- You must be a go-getter and making sure that things actually happen.
- Simplinterors needs an “executor”, someone who the CEO can count on to get the job done…right…the first time
- Be grounded, operational, organized and professional.
- Discretion and confidentiality
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications/CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018.