Posted on :
17 May, 2010
17 May, 2010
SIMS Nigeria is leading Electronics Company representing a global brand of high quality standards is currently expanding her operations nationwide.
SIMS Nigeria is seeking intelligent, self-motivated and outstanding individuals to fill the following job positions in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State: Accountants
• Creating and implementing controls to ensure the accuracy of data
• Responsible for setting and implementing and monitoring stringent financial policies, procedures and internal controls related to the accounting activities and continually seeking to improve efficiencies and quality of work produced
• Ensure costs are authorized and in line with agreements and also ensure timely payment liabilities.
• Auditing financial systems and investigating any irregularity
• HND/B.Sc Accountancy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proficiency in the use of computer especially, accounting packages is compulsory.
• Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in a related field.
• Remuneration for the above job positions are very competitive and above industry average
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a hand written and a copy of CV to:
Head Human Resources/Services
15, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Or by email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2010.