SIMS Nigeria Limited is an electronics company. We sell different brands such as Samsung, Panasonic, royal, Electrolux, etc. We also have an assembly plant where CKD of the items are coupled into final product. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Responding to high volume of mails from customer.
- Coordinating sales processes from LPO-LTR approvals to delivery follow up.
- Back-to-back tracking of piecemeal deliveries nationwide through branch managers and customers.
- Tracking invoice from credit department to invoicing
- Liaising with Logistics department for deliveries
- Follow up of all corporate approvals.
- Processing and coordinating interbranch transfer and follow up through to invoicing and delivery.
- Liaise with CWH for stock confirmation on every PO
- Supporting sales force with general operations to meet teams’ goals
- Keep record of all transactions.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Make sure no sales are left on invoiced.
- Timely response to all customers’ needs/request by mail.
- Ensure no sales is lost/cancelled due to delay in approval.
- Tracking of stock in branches when not in CWH.
- Apply appropriate prices in quotations and PFI.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum of a Degree in any discipline
- Certificate/PGD in administration will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in office management and
- administration in an FMCG organization.
- Good knowledge of electronic products of at least 3/5 years
- market environment.
- Must not be older than 27 years.
- Good knowledge of Excell, Microsoft words Power point and Corel draw.
- Ability to keep records of all transactions
- Must have good knowledge of office management.
- Ability to maintain accurate database of customer information.
- Very strong eye for details.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
29th October, 2022.