Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Manages and oversees the maintenance, repair, purchasing and disposal of our company vehicles, equipment, and other assets deemed surplus accomplished by providing departments with their annual vehicle maintenance and fuel budgets; consulting with departments about fleet needs and priorities.
- Offers guidance to contracted drivers on the best ways to maximize their earnings, while delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ensures that all drivers understand and procure the licenses and permits they need to legally carry loads to customers’ destinations.
- Collaborate with human resources and marketing to add quality employee drivers and contracted drivers to the fleet.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Overseeing fleet maintenance staff in carrying out all vehicle maintenance activities
- Developing the maintenance division budget and fleet replacement program
- Perform many other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or an equivalent combination of work experience.
- Team management experience is essential.
- Knowledge on Road and Warehouse operations is advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Able to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th January, 2020.