Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Engineer to join our team of professionals.
- The goal is to assist in carrying out electrical works in our various project sites and facilities.
- Perform a full-lifecycle product improvement, implementation, and installation
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Alter and modify the design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of the project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
- BSc Degree in Engineering
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA), and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE, or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica, or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView, etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th September, 2021.