Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a Chinese construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Limited, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Co Ltd is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world, with a Class A General Contracting Qualification, together with the authority to engage in foreign trade, import, and export. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join us. The incumbent will work closely with the Architects, and Engineers, in the planning of projects, and developing an integrated design.
- Examine drawings and other instructions for jobs.
- Interpret oral, audio, and written pieces from Chinese to English, vice-versa.
- Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone.
- Draw patterns and cut them out of different metals prototypes, manufacture, and implement).
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
- Produce outline designs.
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety.
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions.
- Estimate budget and scope of project.
- Solicit observations from operators.
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineer.
- COREN certified.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE, or other)
- Proven working experience as a mechanical engineer.
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica, or similar).
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, Lab View, etc.).
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
20th February, 2023.
Note: Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SNC considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by labor law.