Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a construction Chinese company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Ltd, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We at Sinoma are looking for a right-brained Architect to join our Engineering Team.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect who is able to construct clear diagrams using AutoCAD.
- This candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of all steps related to project completion and diligently communicate with necessary people to ensure timely execution.
- This candidate should also be able to conduct quality assurance checks on a frequent basis in order to ensure regulations are being followed.
- Create plans and drawings which clearly outline architectural design of project
- Utilize knowledge of engineering, math, science, and materials in order to create ideal finished product
- Conduct site evaluations to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety standards
- Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules, and budgets
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Member of ARCON
- 3+ years of experience in construction and architecture
- Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch Up, 3d Studio VIZ, Rhino 3D or similar
- Member of The Nigerian Institute of Architects
- Proven working experience as an Architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
N100,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with Project Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
23rd November, 2022.