Sixxco Oil Limited is an Oil and Gas Company fully registered in Nigeria in 2005 to do business in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry with registered office in Lagos and operational offices in Rivers State, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom,Cross River and other States. Sixxco Oil Limited is an Authorized Mobil Lubricant distributor to 11PLC (formerly MobilOil Nig.PLC). We distribute fuels, (PMS, DPK, AGO,MGO and LPG) across the country from our 27 million litre capacity Tank Farm in ORON, Akwa Ibom State. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- Conduct regular market research in order to maximize procurement opportunities and routes to market.
- Ensure procurement is undertaken in line with the company’s policies and principles.
- Manage active supplier list and ensure it is fit for purpose across procurement categories.
- Creating value in the following areas through Continuous Improvement initiatives: contract development and management, supplier performance and business reviews (KPI, safety, quality, productivity), market intelligence/technology & innovation, risk management, reliability & process improvement.
- Work with suppliers to expedite orders of materials and assist in resolution of incomplete or incorrect shipment.
- Monitor the timely delivery and expediting of ordered materials, equipment and services to their designated location, updating internal stakeholders accordingly of any changes/ anticipated delivery date.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with key suppliers and technical partners to maintain quality standards and obtain best and most competitive price rates.
- Coordinates the activities of the procurement department, leading to the award and supply of goods and services as required by business owners across the organization.
- Develops, maintains and implements an operating manual to deliver the target benefits and financial savings for the organization.
- Sources and manages vendors/contractors and ensures the integrity of vendor information in line with company policy and standard practice.
- Ensures that vendors/contractors performance conforms with agreed contractual obligations
- Proactively seeks to reduce overall cost for the business by conducting value for money analysis for goods, including quotation exercises and alternative sourcing arrangements to identify cost reduction areas.
- Develops and obtains approval for all procedures in areas of responsibility.
- Liaises with GM, Finance & Accounts to ensure all financial obligations to suppliers, vendors and contractors are met on time.
- Provide periodic reports on the unit to the Human Resources & Admin. Manager for submission to the Managing Director.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
14th December, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.