Skache Intergrated Services Limited – Our clients, a manufacturing company located in Abeokuta, Ogun State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of results with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position, etc.
- Prepare bank vouchers, general ledger postings and statements
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, and cash, banking transactions.
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, to ensure expenditure control
- Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized data base for the company system of accounting
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted, Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally.
Job Requirement and Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent
- Any of the following will be an added advantage ACA, ACCA
- At least 2 years continuous work in the capacity of an accountant
- Knowledge and Understanding of any accounting application
- Experience working in FMCG will be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Numeric and accounting prowess
- Extremely focused and detailed,
- Must be able to work and relate well with others
- Must possess Strong sense of ethics
- Must have a strong emphasis on accuracy
- Reliable and trustworthy.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
20th December, 2022.
Notre: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.