Skin101 Clinics Limited – We are a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical services we provide.
We offer a wide range of treatments, products and services for skin of color while offering every patient a very individualized and customized plan to help them not only fulfil their goals of healthy, flawless skin and looks but helping them maintain good internal health as well. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spa Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a qualified spa therapist to provide professional and engaging medical grade spa therapies to our clients.
- You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
- Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi task
- Good appreciation and working knzwledge of Microsoft Word office.
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty therapy from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 4 years proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Ability to impact knowledge
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent colored passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2019.