Skintisfaction is founded on the four pillars of Cosmetic medicine which include both minimally invasive surgical procedures (liposuction, facelifts, breast lifts, Radio frequency ablation) and non-surgical procedures (radio frequency skin tightening, nonsurgical liposuction, chemical peel, radio frequency fat removal etc.). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aesthetic Nurse
Location: ELF Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
Are you a Registered Nurse interested in Aesthetics Medicine? Here’s a chance to pursue a career specialization in Aesthetic Nursing! You will be trained to assist in procedures and treatments such as:
- Chemical Peels
- Dental Whitening
- Medical Weight Loss Programs
- Collagen /Other Fillers
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Hair Removal
- O-Shot & Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Tattoo Treatments with Laser
- Skin Rejuvenation Laser Treatments.
Duties will involve:
- Communicating with the patients when they arrive into the operating theatre.
- Monitoring and maintaining patients’ vital signs.
- Preparing the procedure area and equipment.
- Maintaining a clean / sterile environment.
- Monitoring patients during a procedure.
- Perioperative review of surgical patients.
- Assessing healing and identifying adverse responses to treatments.
- Making sure that patients are positioned in such a way not to cause discomfort or injury during their procedure
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years’ work experience.
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good technical and measurement skills.
- Organized and able to cope with physical demand of the job.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
7th December, 2022.