Skipper Nigeria Limited manufactures power generation equipment. The Company manufactures power and grid transformers, isolators, control relay panel, vaccum circuit breaker, and metering units, as well as offers consultancy and EPC services. Skipperseil serves customers worldwide. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Executive, Sales
Locations: Victoria Island – Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and close sales opportunities following the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives.
- Bring new partners on board and maintain relationships with existing partners.
- Coordinate with other company personnel such as the support team and management team to deliver and meet customer/ partner expectations.
- Access, clarify and validate partner needs and performances at regular intervals and maintain a high partner satisfaction rate
- Coordinate with partner sales personnel and maximize sales.
- Manage funnels, forecast, and seize sales opportunities.
- Actively pursue sales leads with EPC/IPP Companies, distributors, wholesalers, installers, utility companies and commercial end users.
- Select solar energy products or systems for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price or other factors
- Assist with a forecast of revenue regularly and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met and take corrective action where required.
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the markets.
- Liaise with headquarter and the global team and peers to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met.
- Involve in product selection, value engineering, technical compliances, Specification drafting.
- Revenue Assurance.
- Excellent customer relationship management.
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships.
- Able to demonstrate product benefits, warranty and cost advantages to customers.
- Demonstrate professionalism in working with the customer to resolve emergencies
- Degree – Most preferably B. Tech Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from US/UK
- Years of Experience – Minimum 4 to 5 years, Have proven experience in Solar-projects, selling solar energy products in Middle East and Africa
- Professional experience in sales on an international level.
- Residence Location – Nigerian
- Age – up to 35 years.
NGN600,000 – NGN1,000,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
29th March, 2023.