SLS Microfinance Bank Limited, is an Abuja based microfinance bank duly licensed by CBN. Our main objective is to provide tailor-made financial services for the benefit of the low and medium income earners of the society as well as the small and medium scale enterprises. The bank is currently undergoing business expansion and repositioning that would enhance the actualization of our corporate dream.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Interested candidate must be a degree or HND holder in relevant courses.
- He/she must possess minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in a financial institution or any other corporate organization.
- Knowledge of Abuja business environment is required as the successful candidates would be responsible for the creation and management of strategic businesses.
Job Title: Head of Business Development
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of First degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline may be an advantage).
- A minimum of five (5) years post-qualification experience out of which, at least four (4) must have been in the financial services industry.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competencies in practical microfinance banking.
- Must have a good knowledge of Abuja business environment, the needed contacts for business development and strong capacity for deposit mobilization.
- Must have high sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards.
- Must have strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to manage a team.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Applicant must be innovative, vibrant and conversant with relevant IT tools and applications.
Job Title: Driver
Requirements and Skills
- Ability to drive carefully
- Valid driver license and conversance with Abuja road network
- Well established guarantors are required
- Minimum Qualification : SSCE
- Minimum Experience: 5 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th February, 2018.