Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a luxury bar and lounge in Lagos Island Nigeria needs a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Manager
Location: Lagos island
- Analyze the sales figures and also predict the volume of future sales in order to maximize profits.
- Ensure that all customers receive service properly.
- Record sales figures and analyse data and forward planning.
- Training new hospitality staff on the establishment’s policies and procedures
- Conduct appraisals and review the performance of the staff.
- Responsible for safety procedures are followed on floor.
- Monitoring financial results based on key performance indicators
- Resolving customer complaints using conflict resolution skills
- Inspect guest areas for cleanliness and deploy custodial staff as necessary.
- Establishing a good rapport with first-time guests leads them to become loyal patrons.
- Monitor the amount of revenue generated by the establishment on a daily basis.
- Identify and Resolve Urgent, legal and security issues.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a floor manager or Hotel/Restaurant manager
- Exhibiting leadership ability
- Booking and checking in guests
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office- Excel and PowerPoint
- Reservation management software.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary School Diploma or Degree in Food Service Management or related field.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word version to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 25th January, 2020