Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Our client seek to engage a professional Digital marketer who will oversee the company’s online marketing presence.
- The candidate will be in charge of planning and executing digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the company’s website, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the company’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Engages the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
- Analyze and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- A good first Degree in any discipline.
- Certification in social media marketing is a must
- Experience in graphic design
- 2-3years working experience as a digital marketer.
- Project management skills: Candidate should be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
- Editing and writing skills: Candidate must be able to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Effective Communication skills: Candidate should be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 26th July, 2018.