Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer and Video Editor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences;
- Design and layout of materials for internal communications and engagement with our board of directors;
- Design and layout of essential business materials (e.g. business cards, presentations);
- Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data;
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms;
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events;
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction;
- Manage timelines and prioritization of workload, and know when to ask for direction;
- Assist team in developing and executing communications plans;
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts;
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms;
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics files;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields;
- Minimum of 3 years related professional experience in a production environment;
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, DropBox, and G Suite;
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues;
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, and approaches
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.