Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administer the finances, keep track of all transactions and provide training to the audit staff when required
- Prepare all housekeeping report regularly and evaluate them to resolve any variances in same; monitor record of packages such as phone calls and allowances provided to the employees
- Prepare all revenue journal and maintain the transaction receipts. Maintain all transaction reports by ensuring their accuracy, report all financial requirements for various projects and make sure that all the financial transactional activities are carried out
- Administer all sales, monitor audit trail for various activities and keep all the income data updated
- Examine all bank accounts and ensure they are accurate
- Coordinate and confer with various departments to acquire daily transaction report from each department and make reports of the same within the given time limit
- Prepare and maintain the billing control sheet; keep the billing files updated
- Calculate, draft and issue account statements, invoice, bills and other financial records as per the established procedure. Check out figures, documents, and postings to ensure appropriate balancing
- Coordinate with various departments, prepare daily reports, ensure conformity to all system and control procedures
- Credit, debit and calculate accounts on computer database and spreadsheets by using certain accounting software. Note or reconcile and identify the discrepancies in the records
- Compile accounting, financial, auditing or statistical charts and reports concerned with cash, payable and receivable accounts, expenditures, losses and benefits, etc.
- Identify, record and summarize financial and numerical data in order to compile and maintain financial records by using computers, ledgers or journals
- Record, analyze and store information by using accounting software
- Compile data of deposits and withdrawal from cashiers, verify and balance receipts, send checks and cash or other types of payment to banks.
- Prepare expense reports, purchase orders, payroll informations, checks for taxes, utilities and other payments
- Draft and submit tax returns and forms report, pension contribution forms, workers’ compensation forms and other legal documents.
- Carry out various combination of tasks to check the accuracy of the postings, calculations and figures concerned with the business transactions filed by other employees.
- Work under the direction of a senior accountant to assess procedures and internal controls in income reporting system.
- Ensure that the procedures are performed efficiently.
- Evaluating all income generating centers and making report for revenue journal on a daily basis as well as assessing and balancing all rebates for assets management system are some of their regular activities.
- Basically, these professionals are hired to keep a track of all the transaction in an organization and record them with accuracy.
- They can be considered as the whole and sole in charge who maintains the record of input and outcome of revenue in any business.
- To audit and verify all revenue transactions, record them and prepare daily and monthly sales and other reports for management according to hotel policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
- A degree in hospitality management is also an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role.
- Must have knowledge in accounting.
- Being a member of an accounting body is an added advantage (ACA, ICAN, ACCA)
- Must have an experience in the hospitality industry.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Speciifed.