Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, an International Brand with interest in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Expatriates In Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Multi-tasking, client-service-obsessed matchmaker with a high-energy, outgoing, “can-do” attitude
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Candidate must be an expatriate.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or Sales Account Manager.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field
- An experience in the limestone factory is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A member of the accounting professional body will be an added advantage.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Expert-level knowledge of MS Excel, especially advanced formulas, charts and spreadsheets.
- Sound knowledge of accounting as well as bookkeeping procedures, principles, and regulations.
- Ability to explain complex financial data in clear, straightforward language.
- Deep knowledge of accounting software (e.g ZOHO, Fresh book).
- Handle pressure well, especially when preparing quarterly and annual reports.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- A keen eye for details along with a high degree of accuracy.
- Should have analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.