Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A cleaning supervisor coordinates activities of workers, schedules and coordinate cleaners
- Make use of a checklist to ensure all areas and equipment’s are clean.
- Provide adequate daily report to his line manager
- Fill containers with specified amount of cleaning agent, liquid soap or powered soap,
- Supervise all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behavior while on duty.
- Report daily attendance of staff, send daily cleaning and weekly cleaning report
- Ensure staff are well dressed at all time
- Ensure that a first-class cleaning service is delivered to all areas of the building
- Review work schedules
- Manage workflow
- Creating and managing team schedules
- Timeously requesting for cleaning materials, consumables & equipment’s
- Evaluating performance and providing feedback
- Manage a team’s progress and maintain a positive environment
- Help to resolve employee issues and disputes
- Report to the line manager
- Ensure all staff are aware of the health and safety policies and procedures
- Sources for new staff within his/her jurisdiction to manage cases of down time
- Train new hires and other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge / Abilities / Skills:
- OND / N.C.E / Diploma / HND or any other qualification.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to train and induct new hires
- Ability to use rotary, pressure washer and vacuum machines
- Manage his own time and the time of others
- Ability to listen to and understand information
- Ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.