Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, one of the leading Garment Manufacturing Company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Manager (Garment Production)
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- The ideal candidate mainly be responsible managing the factory and bringing improvement in the following areas; On-time production completion and delivery, producing reliable product quality and controlling garment production cost.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Implementing budgets, on line quality control, and dispatching finished goods to plan.
- Plans production meetings, production activities, worker schedules, machine maintenance schedules and maintains budgets and product quality.
- Ensures that the product is meeting the level of quality demanded by the customer be it a supplier, retailer or fashion brand.
- See that the safety standards are being maintained within the factory and that workers are abiding by workplace safety rules.
- Manage and motivate workers to achieve the factory daily targets.
- Oversee factory workers, production and efficiency of the machines to make sure the factory is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently, effectively and safely
- Investigates the root cause if quality is not met and procure a solution.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Monitor daily attendance, investigate and resolve causes of absenteeism
- Work with maintenance department to schedule routine inspection and maintenance of factory machines to prevent machine downtime.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Clothing & textile or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years proven work experience as a Factory Manager in Garment manufacturing Industry.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.