Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Marketer / Loan Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Source for new investors and expansion of portfolios from new and existing clients.
- Evaluate structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Relationship management of existing and new investors.
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straight forward transactions.
- Work with senior staff to develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Notification to investors on updated rates and policies.
- Maintenance of investor’s mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Lead the Investment Portfolio arm of the organization and ensure that all revenue targets of all Investments are duly met.
- Increasing the Investment arm of the organization significantly by attracting and closing investment deals.
- Plan persuasive approaches that will convince potential investors to invest with the organization
- Strategically plan, develop and implement pipeline for new investments to flow into the organization.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the organization can provide and the organizations competitors
- Interface, develop and maintain rapport with new and existing investors and also market investment, products and services of the organization to the public.
- Keep a database of all Investors, product or service offered to them while maintaining a comprehensive report of all Investors for review as directed from time to time.
- Originate an investable pipeline of transactions.
- Engage investors on a regular basis for monitoring purposes and to serve as an active risk/growth investment partner of the companies.
- Prepare and deliver reports on financial performance and development objectives for internal purpose and for inclusion in reports to the fund’s board and investors.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Must have 5 years of similar experience in Marketing financial instruments and portfolios.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Social Sciences or any related Field.
- Relevant work experience in an Investment/Financial Institution
- Proven sales track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- Previous record of Investment portfolio/ accounts generated
- Ability to meet and surpass targets.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite (MS word, PowerPoint, outlook and excel)
- Strong Negotiation and Persuasive skill
- Ability to present concepts and support rationale behind given solution
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
Salary: Attractive and open to negotiation
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.