Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the marketplace to research, identify and proffer solutions to the every dynamic needs of our Clients We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate would carry out research, document preparation, engagement and conversion of high net individual sales for its suites of services. This job is for Lagos.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the Lagos area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the organization network.
- Identify potential clients and decision-makers within the client organization. *Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Conduct environmental scanning.
- Close deals
- Minimum of Master’s Degree or Second class upper first-degree Person specification
- Excellent Communication (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Business Development Management track records, has Great Interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- 3-5 years-High Net Individual Sales Experience and understanding of Lagos’ Commercial landscape is Critical
Wage N120,000 -150,000, and Bonus: Between 250,000-300,000 Naira per quarter subject to performance.
To Apply:Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Email should enclose a CV and providing a 500 words article explaining why you are a good fit and articulating a synopsis of the strategy you would deploy towards delivering high net executives to attend our training programmes.
- For enquiries, contact: 014549669 or +234 912 756 4416.