Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Barman
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language isa plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
- Compensation includes salary and tips.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.