Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) – Our client, an international brand with interest in Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational / Farm Manager (Expatriates in Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for obtaining better yield and profitability by deciding on the crops, livestock management and production,
- Planfarmingactivities, supervise other staff, planting, spraying crop protection chemicals, harvesting the crops, marketing and selling crops.
- Ensure smooth running of the farm.
- Manage all departmental operations
- Administer projects, prepare updates and implement all phases for project to achieve all project objectives
- Supervise efficient working of all projects and analyze requirements and perform appropriate tests on same
- Develop sustainable business strategy for Business bottom-line improvement
- Engage with high ticket clients, convert prospective opportunities to clients
- Monitor work of team and ensure effective implementation of all Information Technology projects to achieve the company’s objective
- Generate management reports, dashboards and data models with the help of Business Intelligence tools.
- Will supervise the fertilizing, planting, spraying, cultivating and harvesting procedures of crops.
- Understand the implications of the weather and make contingency plans
- Make sure products are ready for deadlines, such as auctions and markets
- Ensure that farm activities comply with government regulations
- Maintain knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm estate
- Protect the environment and maintaining biodiversity
- Keep financial records up to date
- Degree in agriculture, animal science, crop science or relevant work experience.
- Candidates must be an expatriate.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience at the management level will be an added advantage.
- A passion for Agriculture.
- Experience in a farming-related field will be an added advantage.
- Display excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
- Drive Business Continuity initiatives.
- Must be Tech savvy.
- Engineering Degree with HSE certifications and relevant training will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of project management software
- Experience in setting up and managing administration and financial management systems.
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule
- Knowledge of business intelligence and ability to analyze and evaluate asset types, market and industry trends, major issues, and regulatory considerations.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.