Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, an International Brand with interest in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Manager (Expatriates in Nigeria)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work.
- Master’s Degree.
- Candidate must be an expatriate.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in customer service is required.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability.
- Positive and patient.
- Certified Call Center Manager or equivalent qualification is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.