Smart Partners Consulting – Our client in the Garment Production brand is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory and Data Executive Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- we are in need of a suitable and qualified candidate for the role of Inventory and Data Executive Manager, Someone who will be in charge of taking the general inventories of the store and perform a high volume of data entry by using word processing, spreadsheet, Data base or other computer software to ensure the smooth running of our bussiness
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalising inventory and maximizing available working capital
- Track daily production data.
- Investigate loopholes in materials usage and reporting; provide detailed report of inaccuracies and discrepancies.
- Provide routine management information on inventory performance; Monitor and evaluate materials usage & cost.
- At least 3 years working experience in similar position
- Minimum of B. Sc in Business and Data Management, MIS or related field
- Possess excellent personal
- Organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Proven Expertise in the use of data analysis tools.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2019
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.