Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Draughtsman Engineer
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Design and conduct tests
- Service and maintain equipment
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Prepare product documentation, write reports and give presentations
- Monitor a product in use to improve on future design.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
Basic Qualification and Skill should be as follows:
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, CorelDraw, and Microsoft Office etc.
- Must be able to interpret and implement basic Electrical Circuits.
Job Title: Logistic Officer
- Investigating the specialized and technical needs in the management and administration of commodities and products that are sent for delivery from the organization.
- Making sure that all the commodities and products are arranged properly and then dispersed.
- Negotiating documented agreements for the delivery and management of products and commodities.
- Receiving, formulating and verifying the required papers needed to make sure that the needs of the federal and practicable administrative units or other organizational bodies are adhered to.
- Administrating the transfer of commodities and products as per the particularities of the clients and making sure that the targets of the organization are achieved.
- Coping up and communicating with the third parties indulging in these functional operations and paying and compiling the cash in lieu of the clients.
- Administrating and supervising the workings and undertakings of the workers in the import section of the organization and handling the interactions with the clients and sellers.
- Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities as per the providers and requirements of the clients.
- Supervising the inside transfer of products and commodities and making sure that this is done in agreement with the rules, regulations and policies of the governing system authorities.
- Collaborating with the providers and stock list programmers and strategizers and making sure that the global products and commodities get transferred properly within the given time frame.
- Making sure that the products and commodities arrive within the given time.
- Ensuring that he/she recieves superior quality freight charges per unit on a regular basis.
- Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
- Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports
- Approving and enforcing the application of alterations and modifications, if and when needed.
- Helping to formulate quotes of trade goods for clients and executing freight and cargo reservation operations with movers or transporters.
- Supervising, overseeing and enforcing trade safety for different protection plans, ensuring that all these are done in agreement with the client methods and processes and upholding the same.
- A Degree in Accounting or related courses
- A minimum of Two (2) years of relevant experience in logistic and importing.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of contracts.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm.
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Ensure correct consideration and application of technological requirements in all project phase up to the handing over of the plant to the Client
- Ensure skills, know-how and methods for the relevant technologies are developed and available and that an appropriate plan for training am place
- Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling, directly supervising the finalization of engineering plans and schedule, including the architecture of detail engineering outsourcing
- Promote and participate to the induction of the engineering team to contract/project requirements
- Participate to Risk management and other inter functional reviews for the engineering concerns
- Coordinate execution of multidisciplinary engineering activities, and manage activities assigned to external Desicon Engineering Centres and/or other Engineering Companies involved in the project
- Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of design solutions
- Take necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines, ensuring that the engineering team properly interfaces with other project teams members
Qualification and Experience
- A Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, /Electrical).
- A minimum of Ten (10) years of relevant experience in Automation Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Engineering Calibration, Fuel pump, Automation and ATG.
- Training Institute qualification in relevant field or certification of relevant institute
Job Title: General Manager – Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science related course.
- Seven (7) years of related experience with progressive management experience. (Relevant industry experience is a plus)
- Experience in Automation Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Engineering Calibration, Fuel pump, Automation and ATG will be an advantage
- Master’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th November, 2017.