Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Recording and updating daily attendance sheet, Sick leave sheet, Casual leave daily. Timely and accurate.
- Documentation of all Employee files such as Guarantors, doctors report, Promotion letter, offers letter, warning letters, certificates of employees, training certificates, transfers letter and other document to be in the files
- CV sorting, Job posting and follow up with department -Timely & accurately.
- Ensure onboarding of staff is done as per standard, Announcement, Induction, Registering of staff on the electronic clocking device and Updating new employee details on ERP Software
- Ensuring staff complaints, needs are attended to or reported to appropriate units or department for timely resolution
- Ensure Leave Plan and employee leave process are properly managed.
- Managing employee data and data update using ERP
- Preparing data of staff due for confirmation
- Writing of Memo, query, JD and other letter writing
- Organizing Employee of the month (nomination, voting, announcement and gift)
- Weekly and Monthly reports and updates
- And other tasks that may be assigned by the HRM.
- Assist in training process and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- BSc / HND in Social Science course or HR related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS word, PowerPoint, Excel and outlook
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 8th December, 2021.