Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fuel Pump Technician
- Installs, maintains, repairs, and adjusts pumps, control valves and meters, strainers and filters, water separators, and pipelines of liquid fuel systems for airfields: Makes periodic inspections of units to detect and correct leakage, corrosion, faulty fittings, and malfunction of mechanical units, meters, and gauges, such as fuel hydrants, tank pits, distribution lines, storage tanks, turbines, pumps, and control rooms.
- Repairs, replaces, and adjusts malfunctioning equipment to restore operating condition specified in regulations and repair manuals.
- Disassembles, adjusts, aligns, and calibrates gauges and meters.
- Inspects electrical wiring, switches, and controls for safe operating condition, grounding, and adjustment.
- Cleans storage tanks and removes and installs old or new equipment, such as meter and filter installations, pipe systems, pit covers, and vents, to modify existing installations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]