SmartLearning Developing Human Capital – We offer a comprehensive array of specially designed IT security training programmes at every level. We also focus on the effective transfer of learning into the workplace, and each of our programmes is enhanced with practical, hands-on and work experience-based training, too.
But we don’t stop there. Our trainees also benefit from a strong mentoring programme, a lively online community of practice and a rich online toolbox of resources for skills and career development. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Digital marketing strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
- If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
- Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, and blog
- Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interactions
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online