Smartway IT Solutions (SIS) is a technology driven and managed service provider (MSP) in Nigeria with specialized services in I.T. Consulting and Managed Services, Infrastructure Support and Maintenance, Structured Cabling, Web Design and Development, Virtualized Infrastructure, Surveillance Security System, Sales and Delivery of IT Equipment. With our technically competent and dedicated team of professionals delivering innovative solutions, using technology to improve good internet service for all with a strong operational efficiency in all areas of business and excellent service delivery with guaranteed satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a smart and creative graphic design intern with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. He/ She should be able to:
- Interact, communicate and present ideas effectively.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Advice client on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos and websites.
- Select colour, images, text style and layouts.
- Present the designs to clients, incorporate changes from clients into the final designs.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Demonstrate professionalism regarding time, cost and deadlines.
Applicants are expected to be able to:
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects based on current client workload and timing
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating, typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Skills
- Application is open to ND/HND holders in Computer science, Fine Art Design and any related discipline.
- Applicants must be well grounded in Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Desktop Publishing Tools,CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Acute Vision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 27th June, 2018.