Founded in 2012, the initial focus of Smash Group was on Transport Investment across the country and beyond, before pivoting into real estate, logistics, finance, ride-hailing, among other things. Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means.
Today, we are proud to be heavily invested in major sectors of the country’s economy through our subsidiaries which are essential to the Nigerian market. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport and SmashFood.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
- A Communications Managers is in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the company, ensuring its brands message are consistent and engaging.
- Our ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
- He/She will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th December, 2021.