Posted on :
2 Feb, 2010
The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) is hereby inviting applications from candidates suitable, qualified and competent for appointment into this position below:
DIRECTOR (GL 17) ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB TITLE: Head (Administration & Human Resources Department)
REPORTING TO: Director-General (SMEDAN)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Anchor administrative and Human Resources Management
* Career development. Staff Welfare and Establishment matters.
* Provide operational requirements and other necessary support for programme and project Implementation.
* Asset Management;
* Candidates must possess a good first degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 2nd Class/lower credit in Social Sciences or Humanities:
* Relevant Post graduate degree will be an added advantage
* Candidate must have a minimum of twenty (20) years cognate working experience:
* Must be a member of a recognized management body;
* Must show ability to implement/process all necessary requirements for smooth execution of the Agency’s programmes;
* Must have In-depth knowledge and understanding of Federal Civil Service Rules and Regulations
* Must demonstrate understanding of the MSME sector
* Should have a minimum of 10 years Public Service experience:
* Candidates must not be above 50 Years
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Computer Literacy, Excellent leadership quality focusing on impact and result and strong initiative take with capacity to move complex processes forward
Applications for the Director Administration &Human Resources Position should be forwarded to: [email protected]
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
* The tenure for the position of Director is for a maximum of 8years in line with Federal Government Policy
* Successful candidates could be posted to any part of the Country.
* Remuneration is as obtained in the Federal Public Service.
CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING
* Curriculum Vitae and applications should be forwarded to the e-mail applicable to the position using Micro-soft Word.
* Applicants who may not be able to apply on line should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae to;
The Director General
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
35, Port Harcourt Crescent
Off Gimbiya Street,
Area 11, Garki 11
* Applicants should not submit more than one application to avoid disqualification
* The Closing Date for applications is MARCH 15th 2010
* Under no circumstances will applications be accepted after this date
* The Agency reserves the right to verify any claims and documents submitted