Smile 360 Dental Specialists is the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dental Surgery Assistant (Dental Nurse)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Preparing Patients for dental procedures.
- Operate technical dental machines in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Assist dentist in examining dental and oral health of patients
- Assist dentist in attending to patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- National Diploma in Dental Health is required. Additional certification or training is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years post-College of Health Technology and progressive experience as an assistant within the private and public sectors. Experience working with public health and health systems is an advantage.
- Problem solver
- Focused and patient
- Attentive to details
- Ability to manage pressure
- A team player
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Communication – Actively listens and checks for understanding.
- Team Player – The ability to work with others in a way that recognizes their contribution and strengths, and promotes collaborative working across different or cross-functional teams to achieve organizational objectives.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
6th March, 2023.