Smith Medical Centre is a leading Specialist Hospital in Lagos Nigeria and now seek applications from suitable and competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
- The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in our accounting department including:
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Receive and make payments.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable). Enters data into computer system using defined computer programs.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Business Administration or any related field.
- Requires 3 years experience.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes along with a Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th August, 2018.