Smooth promotions (HIPTV) is a team family organization where we stay true to our values. We are on a journey to sustainably be the industry benchmark for quality and innovative service delivery to target audiences and clients. We also have the vision to optimize stakeholder value by consistently delivering superior returns on investment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Communicate with different customers such as leads and prospects
- Designing and developing new campaign concepts and subsequently implementing
- Managing, supervising, and coordinating direct marketing events for different products or services
- Perform market research to identify the demand of the audience
- Developing pricing strategies for products or services to be marketed and ensuring a balanced budget
- Conducting market research to determine market segments’ specific needs, habits, interests, and other strategic factors for designing targeted marketing campaigns
- Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- The building sustained profitable ties with our customers.
- understanding of the TV audiences in all demographics nationally and monitoring changes to build and adapt marketing plans.
- Analyzing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Develop proactive marketing ideas and tactics in conjunction with Content Managers and programs in line with our overall strategy
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Writing, editing, and uploading engaging content to various online platforms
- Appropriate University qualification in Business, Communications, Media, Marketing or a related discipline
- 2 – 3 years of relevant TV marketing experience
- Experience in devising, developing, and implementing consumer marketing campaigns and communications
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Experience in analyzing data and trends to develop actionable insights
- Experience using email marketing platforms, web analytic tools, and marketing campaign platforms
- Excellent research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Excellent Writing and Communication skills.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.
- Candidates shouldn’t be above 25 years old.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Media Marketer” as the subject of the email.