Snapnet Nigeria Limited is an ICT Consulting firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services for Financial services, Enterprise, and Public Sector. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: PHP / Laravel Backend Web Developer
- Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
- We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel Backend Developer to come join our agile team of professionals in Lagos.
- If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for (3) year(s)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Preference will be given to candidates who can prove their expertise in developing real-life systems and applications
- Should be living in Lagos.
Compensation and Benefits
- N150,000 – 200,000 per month (could be more depending on experience)
- We offer superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
Job Title: Solution Sales Professional
- We’re currently hiring a highly talented and motivated Solution Sales Professional for the Public Sector to cover software opportunities in the Public Sector – Federal, States Governments, Healthcare, Defence, and Education.
- This is a highly strategic position in the company as the role will be responsible for showcasing and driving the sales of our solutions in these sectors.
Expected Responsibilities & Duties
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Presenting and demonstrating Snapnet solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of Snapnet’s systems and processes, and then documenting them;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals
- Contributing to team or progress meetings and updating Management;
- Identifying opportunities across the industries covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results.
- Candidate must be living in Abuja
- Candidate is expected to possess vast industry knowledge in the Public Sector
- Candidate is expected to perform independent research and analysis on Snapnet and its products and services
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills
- Good pre-sales experience
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers through our products and services;
- Solid Territory Management and Account planning skills
- Ability to identify potential customers (customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed Snapnet clients;
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver.
- University Degree or equivalent.
- 3 years of successful work experience as business analyst, presales or sales professional in an IT company.
- N150,000 – N200,000 per month (plus good sales commissions & bonuses).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and links to their sample websites/projects to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2019