Sneakers-Ad Services Nigeria Limited is an indigenous organization with ties to multinational companies and trusted in the art of branding, content creation and effective handling of PR related issues. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of a naccount officer who can manage the company’s financial records.
- You also oversee accounts, manage invoices, and ensure smooth transactions with clients.
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multi-tasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th November, 2020.